- Q: What Lunastix set is right for me? How do the models compare?
- A: There are five Lunastix models available, Equinox, Master, Wizard, Jester and Kid.
- Equinox — This quick and nimble, expert stick can be enjoyed by anyone. It's our top-of-the-line stick because of the materials and labor it requires to manufacture. We use a very lightweight Easton aluminum core, which isolates the weight to the leather ends, resulting in the smoothest playing stick set on the planet. Equinox handsticks also have an Easton aluminum core. (64 cm length)
- Master — This is our most popular juggling stick. It's great for all-around play and used by some of the best sticks athletes in the world. The Master is also available in a glow-in-the-dark model. Choose from three variations of black light reflective colors: yellow, green or orange. (71 cm length)
- Wizard — This stick was designed for spinning fast. It is 3-inches shorter than a Master and is weighted with 33% more leather fringe. The shorter length is also an advantage when performing close-to-body moves. (64 cm length)
- Jester — This balance stick spins more slowly due to added leather length and less density. It has a soothing play quality and makes an excellent model for learning. (74 cm length)
- Kid — This flower stick is smaller in size and lighter-weight for little players. Recommended for ages 6-10. (64 cm length)
- If you would like personal guidance in choosing the best set of sticks, please call customer service at 800-221-8500 in the U.S. and we will be happy to assist you. We can also be reached at 801-972-8282.
- Q: What are Lunastix for?
- A: Lunastix are about fun, focus and balance. They provide a fun challenge that can relax your mind, while they get your blood flowing. Lunastix are a fresh alternative to screen games.
- Q: Do they have magnets in them?
- A: No. They have a unique rubber coat that grips well and enhances playability.
- Q: Do Lunastix come with a warranty?
- A: Yes, they are guaranteed for life, to be free of defects in materials or craftsmanship. We will gladly repair or replace any product that has inadvertently slipped by our quality control manager.
- Q: What is your shipping policy?
- A: With standard shipping you can expect to see your order within 7 to 10 business days if you are within the United States. We usually ship UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending upon where you live.
- Q: Can I order from outside the U.S.?
- A: Yes. We have shipped Lunastix all over the world. If you are located in one of the following countries, we would like to refer you to a distributor partner in that country. Germany, France, Italy, The UK, Austria, Hungary, Australia, Japan or Canada.
- We promise to never sell or give away any of the personal information you have entrusted us with. We also promise only to send you occasional e-mails with information that you might actually be interested in. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list at any time, please reply to any message with remove in the subject line and we'll gladly remove you.
- Q: What if I have a broken handstick?
- If the handstick was broken as the result of a manufacturer defect, we will replace the handstick for free, via US Mail. If the handstick was broken by misuse, then you can purchase a single replacement stick for $5.00 plus shipping. To take advantage of this option call Customer Service at 800-221-8500 in the U.S. or 801-972-8282, Monday-Thursday 8am to 4pm Mountain Standard Time. We will try to match your current set but because each set is a unique design, we can¯t guarantee that a match will be available. Additional handstick sets are available in wood, fiberglass or aluminum, each with a grip surface coating.
- Q: How do I clean my Lunastix?
- A: Wipe down the grip surface of the sticks with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry. Clean, dry Lunastix play well. Playing them at the beach or in the morning dew can be a significantly slippery challenge.
- Q: What is your return policy?
- A: All merchandise returns must be submitted within 30 days of the original shipment date. Return requests must include a copy of the original packing slip. We accept merchandise that is in the same condition as when you received it. All customers returning merchandise for exchange must pay normal shipping charges. All customers returning merchandise for a refund must pay a $2.50 restocking charge. All returns due to our error will be handled free of charge.
- Return Address:
Lunastix c/o LISTON
1151 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
Ask your own question.
You can also call Customer Service at 800-221-8500 in the U.S. or 801-972-8282, Monday-Thursday 8am to 4pm Mountain Standard Time. We are closed on Fridays.